We're looking for some Marketing Help!
We’re looking for some Marketing Help!
Wanna be a part of a small startup team that has big vision to greatly improve our food systems and health of our communities?
We have some marketing needs and we need help. We are seeking someone who can be both strategic and tactical, open to learning, and loves health, nutrition and wellness for our Marketing Coordinator role. The role is about 20 hours per week. Here is what it entails:
- Customer & Influencer engagement
- Social media management & support
- Content creation & sends (graphics, newsletters)
- Wholesale account support
- Amazon channel support
- Market research and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in cloud-based apps (ie G Suite, WordPress, Hubspot, etc.)
- Design, photo editing and production skills
- Ability to jump in and tackle projects independently
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Enthusiasm for the brand!
Those interested should email Tonia at QueenofHeartsHemp.com with your resume and why you feel you would be a good fit. We look forward to it!